Friday, April 23, 2010

To Self Publish or Not to Self Publish

I am new to this world of blogging and it probably already shows as I had my six year old help me to set this blog up! I homeschool four of my six children and keep my friends daughter during the day, clean house, cook, cut the grass and somehow I wrote a book. People ask me all the time how I do all that I do, I promptly reply, "Coffee, lots of coffee!" I also hear that I must be so patient and then I tell them to hurry up and get to the point, just kidding. I'm just a normal person, doing normal things that are normal for me. I'm definately out of my comfort zone with trying to figure out the best avenue to go with my new book, "Nathaniel Ages" as the world of publishing and self publishing makes me run for more coffee. If that wasn't enough, I just began work on my next book, "The Myth of Lilith".
I love writing and look forward to talking more about my books and other things, but mostly I look forward to school getting out, which is a little strange for a homeschooling mom since they are home ALL THE TIME already, but when school is out, I don't have to do as much!

No comments:

Post a Comment