Sunday, July 11, 2010

I have only posted one thing so far and I realize that this may be something that I like to do. I love writing and my first book, though self published, is with editors as we speak. I hear that if you are self published, then you aren't an author...but there have been so many authors that have began that way, like Mark Twain. I wrote my book in two months, I loved doing it and it never seemed like an effort. I was highly intimidated to even try for a traditional publishing deal, so I didn't bother...kinda always been a do it myselfer. Just wondering that if there is anyone out there that reads this and has an opinion on the subject, I would love to hear it. Everyone who has read my book, Nathaniel Ages, so far tells me I'm definately an author. I don't know, I'm still the person who wipes the butt of her three year old and homeschools her kids and her friends daughter and cooks and cleans. That's me. I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment